As fans get ready for the 2023-2024 football season tonight when the Kansas City Chiefs take on the Detroit Lions, the Casino Association of New Jersey (CANJ) is ready to kick off an exciting fall season. Visitors can expect brand new entertainment, promotions, and events offered by Atlantic City casinos and the local community.
“While Atlantic City is known for our action-packed summer season, fall is just as exciting of a season for us at the beachfront destination,” said Mark Giannantonio, president of the Casino Association of New Jersey. “There is so much to experience this fall. Whether it’s enjoying Atlantic City’s incredible cuisine during Restaurant Week, watching a football game at one of our casinos, catching a show while you’re in town for a conference – Atlantic City has something to offer everyone.”
Across the city there is so much for visitors to enjoy, including Atlantic City Restaurant Week (October 1-6), a six-day celebration of the local culinary scene. New Jersey’s historic Atlantic City Marathon takes place October 21-22 with eight miles of oceanfront boardwalk running. In addition, Atlantic City is the place to be this fall for conventions and conferences, including the 2023 NJEA Convention and 2023 New Jersey League of Municipalities Annual Conference.
“Atlantic City’s diverse offerings have helped support the local and regional economy through difficult times,” said Christina Renna, President & CEO of the Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey. “Whether you’re visiting Atlantic City for the night or here for a conference, there is so much for you to experience during your stay from amazing dining options, premier shopping and unforgettable entertainment.”
Bally’s Atlantic City
- Showroom Entertainment
- LIVE CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING – Friday, September 29 – 8PM: Championship Boxing at BALLY’S Atlantic City. This Special Night of Boxing will feature some of today’s future stars as well as Celebrate Atlantic City’s Rich Boxing History. In attendance will be Michael Spinks, Tim Witherspoon, Shannon Briggs, Iran Barkley, and many other boxing legends! Tickets starting at $65 are available at TicketWeb.
- GIGI D’ALESSIO WORLD TOUR 2023 – Saturday, October 14 | 9PM Sunday, October 15 | 7PM: Italian vocalist Gigi D’Alessio is one of his country’s most popular singers and songwriters, creating contemporary pop music with a personal outlook and a romantic soul. Tickets starting at $125 Find tickets for ‘GiGI D’Alessio’ at TicketWeb. Join us for the after-party at the Carousel Bar.
- THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER • Get Lucky 2023 World Tour – Saturday, October 28 | 8PM: Get ready for an Aussie storm because it’s raining men at Bally’s Atlantic City.. Tickets starting at $30 are available at TicketWeb.
- THE YARD: This beer garden-style venue is a must-experience Atlantic City nightlife attraction offering live entertainment, a gastro-pub style menu, a curated tap list featuring local brewers! Located at Bally’s courtyard just steps off the Atlantic City Boardwalk. Yard @ Night | Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel & Casino (ballys.com) Must be 21+ after 9PM.
- BARBIE DREAM PARTY – Saturday, September 23 | 9PM: Calling all Barbies and Kens, blondes and brunettes alike to our cute and sassy dance party! Win your share of $1,000 in cash prizes for best-dressed Barbie, Ken, and Barbie & Ken Duo! Entry is free. Must be 21+.
- EMO NIGHT BROOKLYN – Saturday, September 30 | 9PM: Welcome to Emo Night Brooklyn, a late-night DJ based dance party blasting all your favorite emo and pop punk jams. Entry is free. Must be 21+.
- TAKE ON ME NEW WAVE 80s PARTY – Saturday, October 7 | 9PM: A New Wave 80s party celebrating the greatest era of music. Come dance and sing along to all your favorite artists! Entry is free. Must be 21+.
- GIMMIE GIMMIE DISCO – Saturday, October 21 | 9PM: Calling all Dancing Queens! “Here we go again!” If you can’t get enough ABBA, then we have a dance party for you! PLUS, plenty of other disco hits from the 70s & 80s! Entry is free. Must be 21+
- IT’S A THRILLER NIGHT: Halloween Costume Contest at The Yard – Saturday, October 28
- Dining Specials
- BACKYARD BOOZY BRUNCH @ THE YARD – Sundays 10AM – 1:30PM: Enjoy all your brunch favorites and more for $34.99. Go bottomless for $10 – Mimosas or Bloody Marys, plus beer specials starting at $5. Reservations recommended but not required at The Yard – Bally’s Atlantic City Restaurant – Atlantic City, NJ | Book on OpenTable
- TAILGATE PARTY @ THE YARD – Sundays 2:30PM – 6:30PM starting Sunday, September 10: Catch the football game action every Sunday at The Yard! Watch the game indoors or outdoors and enjoy $5 beer specials, beer buckets, craft cocktails, and a great Tailgate Party menu for $34.99. Reserve your seat at The Yard – Bally’s Atlantic City Restaurant – Atlantic City, NJ | Book on OpenTable.
- HALLOWEEN DRINK SPECIALS – October 1 – 31: Bally’s is getting into the Halloween spirit with some fun cocktails! Enjoy the Devil’s Margarita or the Candy Apple Martini at Guy Fieri’s Chophouse, Jerry Longo’s Meatballs & Martinis, The Yard or Carousel Bar.
Borgata Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
- Savor Borgata Culinary Events
- Lunch & Learn with Chef Aram Mardigian – American Bar & Grille, Saturday, October 21 | 12 PM: Eat, Sip, Learn, Repeat. Spend the afternoon with Executive Chef Aram Mardigian learning how to prepare some of his personal seasonal favorites during an interactive cooking demonstration. Complemented by wine, enjoy a multi-course lunch while taking a flavor-filled journey through the ingredients and preparation of specialty dishes certain to impress at your next at-home dinner party. Tickets are $59 per person.
- Sports (BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar)
- Meet Phillies World Series Closer Brad Lidge – Friday, September 15, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Catch the excitement as BetMGM presents an exclusive meet and greet with Philadelphia Phillies World Series closer, Brad Lidge. Swing by BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar at Borgata in Atlantic City, from 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM, and meet the legend himself! Then stick around and watch as the Phillies take on St. Louis at 8:15 PM. Limited seating available. Call 609.317.8006 for reservation information. Must be 21 or older. Borgata reminds you to party responsibly. Bet with your head not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1.800.GAMBLER.
Make your pick of pro football winners for week one of the season and enter to win your share of $25,000! The contestant with the most correct picks is guaranteed to win $10,000! Participants must pay an entry fee of $100 to participate. Contestants can purchase up to 10 entries. Entries can be made at Borgata’s Sports Betting Kiosks starting on August 31.
- Boyz II Men – Saturday, September 16
Boyz II Men redefined popular R&B and continues to create timeless hits that appeal to fans across all generations. The group’s 4 Grammy Awards are just the tip of the iceberg: throughout their 30-year career, Boyz II Men have also won a whopping 9 American Music Awards, 9 Soul Train Awards, 3 Billboard Awards, and a 2011 MOBO Award for Outstanding Contribution to Music, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, as well and a Casino Entertainment Award for their acclaimed residency at the Mirage Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
- Anthony Rodia – Friday, October 6 & Saturday, October 7
A first-generation Italian-American born and raised in Westchester, New York, Anthony Rodia has been making people laugh since day one. In his 20’s he tried a few open mics, but ultimately took a different career path as a finance manager of a luxury car dealership. In 2019, Rodia returned to comedy and left his day job to become a full-time stand-up comic. He hit the ground running and performed 100 shows in just nine months, and within three years Anthony has gained a massive fan base online and around the country.
Caesars Entertainment’s Atlantic City Resorts:
Caesars Atlantic City, Tropicana Atlantic City and Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
- Food & Beverage
- Gordon Ramsay Steak – New Fall Menu Items
- Lamb Agnolotti – Port-poached pear, blue brie, arugula
- Burrata – Cider-spiked beetroot, candy cane beets, duck bacon, foie gras cinnamon buns
- Pan-Roasted Jidori Chicken – Sweet potato & honey goat cheese terrine, brown butter Brussel sprouts, chicken sausage, chicken liver jus
- “Dim Sum” Short Rib – Fermented black bean, miso butternut puree, charred yardlongs, hon-shimeji
- Il Verdi Happy “Aperitvo” Hour
- Daily Happy Hour at the Bar & in Lounge Only
- Menu offered from 5 PM – 6:30 PM
- 10/1 – 10/6 – Atlantic City Restaurant Week -Participating Restaurants:
- Kwi Noodle House | Caesars AC
- Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill | Caesars AC
- La Strada at the Shore | Harrah’s Resort
- Gordon Ramsay Steak | Harrah’s Resort
- Il Verdi | Tropicana AC
- Ossu Japanese Tavern | Tropicana AC
- Chelsea Five Gastropub | Tropicana AC
- Kick off football season at Caesars Sportsbook — the ultimate destination for football fans. This NFL season, watch and bet on your favorite teams at one of our Sportsbooks located at Wild Wild West, Tropicana, and Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City.
- Learn More: https://www.caesars.com/atlantic-city/things-to-do/nfl-football
- 9/8 – Rickey Smiley and Friends | Harrah’s Resort
- 9/8 – Ring of Combat | Tropicana AC
- 9/15 – The Beach Boys | Caesars AC
- 9/28 – The Spinners | Tropicana AC
- 9/30 – Yachtley Crew | Harrah’s Resort
- 10/2 – The Stars of Nasville: Country Music Tribute | Tropicana AC
- 10/6 – 10/8 – The Price is Right Live! | Harrah’s Resort
- 10/7 – Travis Tritt | Caesars AC
- 10/20 – Switchfoot | Harrah’s Resort
- 10/26 – Sweet Caroline: Musical Tribute to Neil Diamond | Tropicana AC
- 10/27- Randy Rainbow for President Harrah’s Resort
- 10/28 – Johnny Mathis | Caesars AC
- 11/10 – Bored Teachers: We Can’t Make This Stuff Up | Harrah’s Resort
- 11/18 – Trey Kennedy: Grow Up | Tropicana AC
- 11/25 – El Gran Combo | Tropicana AC
- 11/30 – Doo Wop Christmas Starring the Doo Wop Project | Tropicana AC
- Gordon Ramsay Steak – New Fall Menu Items
Golden Nugget Atlantic City
- In-Water Boat Show, September 7 – 10 at The Marina
- The Machine, Saturday, September 9 at 9pm in The Showroom
- The Guess Who, Saturday, September 23 at 9pm in The Grand
- Flashback Fridays returns September 29 with Super Trans AM at 9pm in The Wave
- Dire Straits Legacy Tour, Saturday, September 30 at 9pm in The Grand
- Andrew Dice Clay, Saturday, October 21 at 9pm in The Grand
- Whiskey Revival, Saturday, November 25 from 7pm – 10pm in The Grand
- Chart House Champagne Brunch, Sundays 10am – 2pm
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
- Entertainment Amplified at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
- Saturday, Sept. 9 – Machine Gun Kelly – Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena
- Saturday, Sept. 9 – Miss’d America – Sound Waves
- Sunday, Sept. 10 – John Mulaney, Jon Stewart, Pete Davidson – Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena
- Friday, Sept. 15 – Zac Brown Band: From The Fire Tour – Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena
- Sunday, Sept. 17 – Megadeth with Supporting Band Biohazard – Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena
- Sunday, Oct. 1 – Tiffany Haddish – Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena
- Friday, Oct. 6 – RuPaul’s Drag Race – Night of the Living Drag – Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena
- Friday, Oct. 6 & 7 – Vic DiBitteto – Sound Waves
- Sunday, Oct. 8 – The Doobie Brothers – Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena
- Sunday, Oct. 8 – Dogstar with Keanu Reeves on Bass – Sound Waves
- Friday, Oct. 27 & 28 – Foreigner – Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena
- Friday, Nov. 10 – KC & The Sunshine Band – Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena
- Saturday, Nov. 11 – Nikki Glaser – Sound Waves
- Friday, Nov. 24 – Anita Baker: The Songstress – Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena
- Hard Rock Atlantic City’s Fresh Harvest Seafood Buffet Every Thursday!
- Indulge in the freshest selection of seafood, including snow crab claws, salmon, clams, oysters, mussels, fried fillet, poached shrimp and more. Our chefs handpick the finest and freshest ingredients, bringing you a dining experience like no other.
- Every Thursday, enjoy an endless array of delectable seafood options, prepared to perfection that promises to satisfy every seafood lover’s palate. You’ll savor our juicy salmon, flavorful clams, and freshly shucked oysters. And don’t forget our mussels, fried fillet, and other mouthwatering delights, located on the second level.
- Hard Rock Bet! Your home for gameday at the casino, online, or on the app.
- Hard Rock Bet is upgrading the sports betting experience in New Jersey, offering more bets on the sports you love with hundreds of props, Same Game Parlays, and live betting options on events from around the world. The new platform is available online – and it also powers the experience at Hard Rock’s Sportsbook, located at the north end of the casino with a sports bar featuring over 40 TVs! Visit: bet
Ocean Casino Resort
- Mediterranean-Inspired Lunch with Chef Jose Garces– Join Ocean for an authentic Mediterranean-inspired lunch hosted by Ecuadorian-American chef, restaurant owner, and Iron Chef, Jose Garces at Amada on Saturday, September 9. Chef Garces will walk through his specially curated 3 course menu, featuring some of his most elevated dishes accompanied by rich wine pairings. Enjoy live music by professional flamenco guitar player, Gypsy Joe Vlado, in an intimate setting overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Soup Spot– Officially open Wednesdays to Sundays from 12pm-7pm, Ocean has introduced The Soup Spot, which offers a rotating selection of homemade soups. The menu is inspired by seasonal favorites and includes imaginative toppings, soup “dunkers,” tasting flights and more.
- Ovation Hall:
- Evanescence with Plush– September 8th at 9pm
- Danzig– September 9th at 8pm
- Atlantic City Jazz Festival– September 16th at 7pm
- Nate Bargatze– September 22nd at 9pm
- Duran Duran– September 23rd at 8pm
- My Big Gay Italian Wedding– October 7th at 8pm
- My Big Gay Italian Wedding Room Rate– During October 6th – 7th those seeing the show can receive 20% off rooms.
- Tracy Morgan– October 13th at 9pm
- Emo Orchestra– October 14th at 8pm
- Live– October 21st at 8pm
- Paul Anka– November 10th at 9pm
- Chicago & Friends– November 17th & 18th at 9pm
- Ashanti & Ginuwine– November 24th at 9pm
- Ovation Hall:
Resorts Casino Hotel
Resorts Casino Hotel is ushering in the fall season with a Halloween inspired bar, a new food menu at Draftkings, a professional eating contest and an Italian themed weekend!
- Game Day Specials | All Season LongKick-off game day with food, fun, and drinks at Resorts! There are over 50 TVs on the casino floor and all the bars and restaurants have multiple screens to watch your favorite games! Enjoy food and drinks specials at Bar One, DraftKings Sportsbook, Dougherty’s Raw Bar, Margaritaville and Landshark.
- Disco Inferno | Every SundayShake your Groove Thing at Atlantic City’s #1 tribute show, Disco Inferno! The show continues every Sunday night in the Superstar Theater through September and features the music and dance moves of iconic artists like The Bee Gees, Donna Summer, ABBA, Michael Jackson and more.
- AC Jokes | Every Night Laughter is the best medicine and AC Jokes is sure to deliver big laughs with some of the East Coast’s best comedians. The well-known troupe performs in the Screening Room 7 days a week! There is a NO drink minimum. Tickets can be purchased on ACJokes.com and start at $25.
- The Boo Bar | September 15 -November 1 Bar One on the casino floor will be transformed into a Halloween themed pop-up with drink specials, live music, and fun promotions. Join us opening night, September 15, for a Zombie Beauty Pageant.
- New Food Menu at Draftkings Sportsbook |Opening September 15Enjoy the ultimate game day eats with our new elevated bar food menu. Favorite items include the Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls, BBQ Brisket and BLTA Salad. Watch your favorite games on our 15-foot viewing wall with all new high top table seating and place your sports bets just a few feet away. Food and drink specials during every NFL game!
- Balls Out Block Party Featuring the Cheesesteak Egg Roll Bowl | September 30The world’s most famous professional eater, Joey Chestnut, will compete to take home the title of Resorts’ first ever pro eating contest, the Cheesesteak Egg Roll Bowl! The event is free and open to the public. The boardwalk and beach will be activated from 11:30AM– 5:30PM with a live band, an ESPN radio remote, a beer stein hoisting contest, football toss and much more!
- Restaurant Week | October 1-6 Participating restaurants include Breadsticks, Capriccio and Dougherty’s Steakhouse.
- Italian Experience Weekend | October 6-8 The weekend is jammed pack with something for everyone! Anchor events include Late Night Spaghetti at Capriccio featuring the Cannoli King from Brooklyn and a curated dinner with reality TV Star and James Beard Awarding winning chef Rocco DiSpirito. Dougherty’s Steakhouse and Raw Bar will feature Italian appetizers and wine pairings and Capriccio will feature their can’t miss Sunday Supper. Entertainment includes the Lisa Marie Italian Show, Italian Chicks and The Falsettos Murder Mystery.
- The Man in Black, A Tribute to Johnny Cash | October 13 Shawn Barker’s uncanny resemblance to the original “Man In Black” revitalizes the true character and spirit of Mr. Cash himself, one of America’s greatest musical icons, for a truly one-of-a-kind show. The energetic show features Barker in character throughout the entire evening, walking the audience through each era of Cash’s life and music, including hits like “Folsom Prison Blues,” “I Walk The Line,” “A Boy Named Sue,” “Hurt” and “Ring of Fire,” complete with a full backing band.