Atlantic City casinos are ready to welcome football fans to Atlantic City to celebrate the Big Game in a safe and responsible way this weekend. Guests can watch, bet and enjoy food and beverage specials at Atlantic City’s premier sportsbooks as the Los Angeles Rams and Cincinnati Bengals face off this Sunday, February 13.
“We are excited to welcome football fans to Atlantic City this weekend to enjoy one of the biggest sporting events of the year,” said Joe Lupo, president of the Casino Association of New Jersey. “Our industry is diligently working to rebuild and recover from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. This year’s game is a perfect opportunity for guests to come back to Atlantic City, wager responsibly and enjoy all the world-class amenities and attractions our casinos have to offer. We are optimistic the Big Game will mark a strong start for Atlantic City in 2022.”
The casino industry continues to diversify Atlantic City’s offerings, investing hundreds of millions of dollars in redevelopment projects and amenities to further transform the city. As the pandemic continues to challenge air travel, one-third of the U.S. population can travel to Atlantic City on a tank of gas, making it an attractive destination to watch the Big Game this year.
In preparation for game day, Atlantic City casinos will be offering guests exciting parties, fine dining, food and beverage specials, as well as premier sports book experiences, including:
Bally’s Atlantic City
It’s one big party for the Big Game at Bally’s Atlantic City on Sunday, February 13! The FanDuel Sportsbook at Bally’s Atlantic City features a central 25-foot-wide state-of-the-art LED video wall, flanked by two 10-foot-wide LED video walls on either side and ten video displays so fans will not miss out on the Big Game action. Fans can place sports wagers at five betting windows or use one of 20 IGT PlaySports self-serve betting kiosks fans must call 609-289-5441 to reserve a seat! $50 per person includes a guaranteed seat and food and beverage credit. Food & Beverage service will be available through the game. Or watch the game and dine at Jerry Longo’s Meatballs & Martinis or Water Dog. Join the Bally’s team members and wear your Bally’s Jersey. Visit www.ballysac.com for details.
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar and Level One Cocktail Bar & Lounge are hosting a Big Game viewing party – it will be a day filled with football, food and drink specials, a live DJ, and giveaways! The viewing party takes place this Sunday, February 13 from 11:00 a.m. – Midnight at the BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar and Level One Cocktail Bar & Lounge.
Caesars Entertainment’s Atlantic City Resorts
- Harrah’s Big Game Swimfest at The Pool After Dark: Atlantic City’s top daylife and nightlife destination is making a splash on game day with the city’s hottest Big Game event. The Pool After Dark promises a thrilling celebration at the first-ever Harrah’s Big Swimfest. There’s no better way to experience the face-off between the Los Angeles Rams and the Cincinnati Bengals than where it’s always 82 degrees and never a bad weather day. The party kicks off at 5 p.m. this Sunday and won’t stop until 3 a.m. Fans can either score general admission tickets for $50 which includes food only, or party like MVPs with VIP tables and bottle service. Swimming is also permitted with each ticket purchase. For additional details and where to buy tickets, visit here.
- Caesars Big Game Party at The Wild Wild West: The Wild Wild West at Caesars Atlantic City is ready for all Rams and Bengals fans alike this Big Game Sunday. Make your way down west for next-level game day fun, complete with Fan Caves, VIP areas and a self-serve beer wall. Fans can catch all the heart-pounding action and win big with some touchdown-worthy food offerings via the Atlantic City Snack Shack, and of course, drink specials and activations for all superfans. Drink, bet and stick around for a DJ takeover, during both halftime and post-game parties! For additional details and where to buy tickets, visit here.
- VIP Big Game Celebration at Tropicana Atlantic City: An epic gameday awaits at Tropicana Atlantic City for Caesars Rewards VIPs. This exclusive, invite-only Big Game party is worthy of every play, every hit and every nail-biting moment. Football fans are in for a fun-filled day of big thrills, with special gameday menus and all the gridiron action of the Big Game.
- Bring On The Food for the Big Game at Tropicana Atlantic City
- Chickie & Pete’s Price: $65.99 All-You-Can-Eat menu + Sunday beer specials: Sit back, grab a beer and tune in to root on your choice team this Big Game Sunday with an all you can eat menu from Chickie’s & Pete’s at Tropicana Atlantic City. The menu includes crabfries, crabby sweets, classic and boneless cutlets and wings, as well as cheese and cheesesteak nachos. All you can eat items also feature salads, roast beef & pork, cheesesteaks, Pete-zza and mussel options. Can’t forget about the great Sunday beer specials as well!
- A’Dam Good Sports Bar and Hooters: Experience the best football league and different wing packages brought to you by Tropicana’s A’Dam Good Sports Bar and Hooters. Both game-winning sports bars are serving up wing specials for every crazed fan – The NFC traditional package priced at $86.99 and AFC boneless package for $72.99 – Both include 50 traditional or boneless wings, 1 lb of steamed or buffalo shrimp and bleu cheese or ranch options.
- Touchdown at Caesars Sportsbook: Bet on a winning combination of fun and action at three of the city’s top sportsbooks. With Caesars Sportsbook’s extensive odds, flexible limits and in-game wagering, sports fans can enjoy the most dynamic way to bet on sports.
- Caesars Sportsbook at The Wild Wild West brings sports fans an immersive and socially-driven experience with over 15,200 square feet of sports betting space, including multiple places to relax in comfort and style while tuning into the game. The sportsbook also wows fans with five private Fan Caves featuring game consoles, food and beverage service and more. To book your tailgate experience, visit here.
- Caesars Sportsbook at Harrah’s Resort offers a unique, stadium-style experience for sports lovers, with plenty of ways to enjoy the games, including two private Fan Caves with Xbox, game consoles and so much more. You can catch the big game and then play some of your own in a space designed specifically for you and your friends. Also, with service from A.C. Burger Co. you can munch on all your favorites while cheering on your team. To book your perfect Big Game experience, visit here.
- Caesars Sportsbook at Tropicana, one of the largest sportsbooks in Atlantic City, features plenty of places to kick back and enjoy the game, including elevated VIP areas for the biggest fans in the house. Fans can enjoy gameday favorites at Tropicana’s three sports bars, including Chickie’s & Pete’s Crab House & Sports Bar, A’Dam Good Sports Bar, and Hooters. At Tropicana, you won’t miss a second of the action or of your favorite team this Big Game Sunday. To book the ultimate experience, visit here.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
- Drink Specials: Enjoy $5 Bud Light, $5 Coors Light, and $8 Bloody Marys at Lobby Bar, Sportsbook Bar and Center Bar during the game. The bars will feature two themed drinks representing each team participating in game day.
- The Big Game Watch Party: Wild Card Reward Members will be invited to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City on Sunday, Feb. 13 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. to watch The Big Game at an exclusive party inside Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena. Guests will enjoy stadium-style food and beverage during the event while having the opportunity to watch the game on a 18 feet by 32 feet-wide center stage LED wall, two 10 feet by 19 feet-wide LED side walls, and eight additional 70-inch televisions.
- X-Card Members will be invited to Plum Lounge from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. for a meet and greet with former Eagles player Mike Quick and former champion player and coach, Pepper Johnson.
Ocean Casino Resort
The biggest football Sunday of the year is upon us and Ocean is the perfect location to celebrate the championship game! Reserve a seat to watch The Big Game in The Sportsbook at Ocean, Topgolf Swing Suite or Nola’s Bar & Lounge on Sunday, February 13!
- The Big Game Hotel Package: Book The Big Game Hotel Package and enjoy an overnight stay in a Contemporary King room, as well as a $50 beverage credit and admission to The Big Game Viewing Party at Nola’s Bar & Lounge.
- The Sportsbook at Ocean: The Sportsbook is the ideal setting for viewing The Big Game, offering a special football menu with beer buckets and classic game day munchies. Cocktail service is also available for all seating options. Presenting a 7,500-square foot integrated experience in the heart of Ocean’s casino floor, The Sportsbook is surrounded by a state-of-the-art panoramic video wall with the ability to display games on over 25 screens. The Sports Betting kiosks make it easier than ever to place a bet for The Big Game.
- Topgolf Swing Suite: Watch The Big Game in Topgolf! Check out Topgolf’s immersive social experience offering floor-to-ceiling views of the Atlantic Ocean. Eat, play, and enjoy the game on twenty-six 75”, 65”, and 43” screens. Catch the action in your own bay, complete with a 16’ screen.
- Nola’s Bar & Lounge: Watch The Big Game at Nola’s, a sophisticated 2,800-square-foot entertainment and cocktail experience at Ocean Casino Resort. With 7 screens around the venue and a 135” LED TV, you won’t miss a minute of the action!
- Big Game Cocktails: Whether you’re a die-hard member of Who Dey Nation or a SoCal Staffordite, Ocean Casino Resort has the cocktails to both quench your thirst and show love to your favorite team! Sip on the Who Dey Margarita, Joe Icy, Kupp Runneth Over, or #99 at any of our Big Game viewing locations.
Resorts Casino Hotel
- Watch the Game: Watch the Big Game at 6 different locations and over 50 TV’s throughout the casino floor.
- Food & Drink Specials
- DraftKings Sportsbook & Bar One: $6 any domestic draft beer, $12 pitchers any domestic draft beer, $20 buckets of 6 domestic bottles; $8 Jim Beam shots available at DraftKings Sportsbook
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville & LandShark Bar & Grill: $20 Beer Bucket During The Game – Choose 5 Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Landshark
- Bet on the Game
- DraftKings Sportsbook at Resorts
- Ultra-high definition LED video walls
- 18 Betting Kiosks
- 5 betting windows
- Big Game Sweepstakes: All Star Card holders stop by the Promotions Booth starting at 10AM to pick up an entry ticket. 5 winners will be drawn at 6PM and at the end of each quarter for $100 in Slot Cash. 1 person will be drawn at the end of the game for $1,000 in Slot Cash. Plus, stop by the booth for football beads to celebrate the Big Game!