The Casino Association of New Jersey (CANJ) announced today that Atlantic City’s casinos are gearing up for the National College Basketball Championship Tournament, which will take place throughout the month of March. Atlantic City casinos will have a month full of exciting offerings to enhance fans’ viewing experience as the unpredictable tournament advances.
“Atlantic City casinos are ready to welcome college basketball fans to enjoy one of the biggest sporting events of the year,” said Joe Lupo, President of the Casino Association of New Jersey (CANJ). “Fans will enjoy a premier gaming experience while visiting our world-class destination as they watch the excitement of the games unfold. We are pleased to provide a wide variety of industry-leading sportsbooks, food and beverage specials and exclusive entertainment offerings throughout the month.”
As fans finalize their brackets, Atlantic City casinos will be hosting various events, as well as featuring their premier sportsbooks to create the ultimate experience for fans:
Bally’s Atlantic City
March Mania at Bally’s
- It’s time to take a shot at watching the games at FanDuel Sportsbook, Water Dog, or Guy Fieri’s Chophouse. Be center court at FanDuel Sportsbook at Bally’s Atlantic City features a central 25-foot-wide state-of-the-art LED video wall, flanked by two 10-foot-wide LED video walls on either side and 10 video displays so fans will not miss out on any hoop action. Fans can place sports wagers at five betting windows or use one of 20 IGT PlaySports self-serve betting kiosks
- Fans must call 609-289-5441 to reserve a seat for the below dates. Food and beverage service will be available throughout the games. $10 a seat plus a two-drink minimum: Monday, March 15; Tuesday, March 16; Sunday, April 2; and Monday, April 4
Borgata Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
- Events start Thursday, March 17
- Location: BetMGM Sports Zone, BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar, Level One, Central Conference Center
- Reserve your seat for partial or full day sessions at one of three prime viewing locations. From start to final buzzer, see it all with giant LED screens, drinks, and specialty bar bites! Bet on all the action at Borgata
- Reservations guarantee a seat in our ballroom with up to 20 screens, bar service and betting onsite. Please confirm the date you wish to attend before making your purchase. Limited seating available. Advanced reservations suggested. Please call 609.317.8006 or book online. Additional first come first served viewing available at B Bar, Lobby Bar, and Long Bar
- To make reservations for the BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar, click here
- To make Level One reservations, click here
- To make Central Conference Center reservations, click here
Caesars Entertainment’s Atlantic City Resorts
- Caesars Sportsbook at Wild Wild West: From basketball and brackets to bites and beer, the Caesars Sportsbook at Wild Wild West is ready with the assist. Enjoy slam-dunk drink and food specials from AC Snack Shack during each game of the college basketball championship. Watch the teams battle it out on the court on our massive panoramic screens or from the comfort of your own private Fan Cave. Click here to reserve your Caesars Sportsbook experience
- Tropicana Caesars Sportsbook at Tropicana: Kick back at the Caesars Sportsbook at Tropicana and enjoy $40 ‘mix or match’ Truly and Domestic buckets while cheering on your favorite teams. With our massive wall of panoramic LED screens, coupled with beautiful surround-sound, you won’t miss a second of the heart-pounding action. You can place your bets at our betting counter or any of our kiosks inside the book. Click here to reserve your Caesars Sportsbook experience
- Chickie’s and Pete’s Crab House and Sports Bar There is no shortage of crowd-pleasing eats at Chickie’s and Pete’s Crab House and Sports Bar. Pair your hoops-watching with great drink specials and an ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT menu, including all your Chickie’s favorites like Crabfries®, Wings, and a variety of Pete-zza. The special menu is $47.99* per person and only available during the first round weekend on Thursday, March 17 and Friday, March 18 from noon – 4 p.m. *Tax included. Gratuity not included. Alcohol beverages are also not included in the package price. Regular menu and seating also available
- Hooters Atlantic City: Enjoy Hooters’ world famous wings and a great beer selection — including a $12 special on 32 oz. pitchers of Bud Light, available all tournament long! Plus, you can enter to win a Bud Light cooler in the Hooters College Basketball Championship Raffle.
- A’Dam Good Sports Bar: Home of the 40 oz., A’Dam Good Sports Bar is packed with specials on cocktails, beer and food, and 26 TVs and five mega screens. Dig into some loaded nachos or order original style wings tossed in your favorite sauce, all while sipping on a cold beer and watching the action unfold. Specials include $5 select draft beers, $7 specialty cocktails, $8.99 nachos, $15.99 wings, and $36 beer buckets
- Broadway Burger Bar: Make your gameday get-together a burger bash at Broadway Burger Bar! Bite into one of the restaurant’s legendary burgers, or munch on delicious starters like the AC-famous, often imitated never duplicated, huge soft pretzel, all while enjoying the excitement of the tournament. With over 100 craft beers, specialty cocktails and huge monster milkshakes, the full-service bar offers plenty of options to quench your thirst and complement your meal. Drink specials include $2 Bud Light Drafts, $3 Bud Light Black Cherry Seltzer, $3 Bud, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra Bottles, and $4 Goose Island and Shock Top Drafts.
- Caesars Sportsbook at Harrah’s Resort: Relax in comfort with seats that beat the arena at Caesars Sportsbook at Harrah’s Resort. And you won’t miss a moment of the high-energy basketball action with our high-quality LEDs spanning across the walls. We also have you covered with gameday eats from AC Burger Co. like nachos, wings, burgers and sandwiches — perfect to wash down with a cold beer or two! Prefer a private viewing party? Ask about our Fan Caves for an upgraded experience. Click here to reserve your Caesars Sportsbook experience. The games will also be shown on the TVs at AC Burger Co., Coastal Craft Kitchen, and X Bar, as well as on big screens at Eden Lounge and The Pool. Hours vary, please inquire directly.
Golden Nugget Atlantic City
- Wager, watch and win at Golden Nugget during the National College Basketball Championship! Catch all the action live at The Sportsbook on more than 50 televisions and place your wagers on our self-service betting kiosks. Or visit Rush Lounge, just steps away from The Sportsbook, and get into the game with a private table. Plus, we’re not calling any fouls on our $24 beer bucket and $5 buzzer beater shot specials during all games. Golden Nugget is a slam dunk spot to feel like you’re sitting courtside.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Hard Rock Hoops
- Experience the largest hoops viewing party in Atlantic City from Thursday, March 17 through Saturday, March 19 at Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena from noon to midnight. Enjoy sports betting and non-stop basketball action on multiple big screens. You must be a Wild Card Rewards Member to enter
- Be a part of the sports action at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City Sportsbook. The Sportsbook is located at the north end of the casino, just adjacent to Sugar Factory and is open Monday through Thursday from noon to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Guests can find odds posted on boards at the Sportsbook. Odd sheets are also available
Ocean Casino Resort
Take in the action of the National College Basketball Championship at Ocean Casino Resort! We’ve got you covered with multiple action-packed venues to choose from, including: Topgolf Swing Suite, Nola’s Bar & Lounge, Villain & Saint, and 1927 Lounge. Watch, bet, eat and drink all tournament long at Ocean.
- Book Your Stay at Ocean Casino Resort: We can’t guarantee which team will walk away victorious, but we can guarantee you’ll feel like a winner when you book your stay at Ocean Casino Resort! Reserve Your Room
- Watch the Games: For every type of basketball fan–the ones who like it loud, the ones who go for the parlay, or the ones who go for the beers and cheers–Ocean Casino Resort is prepared with multiple venues to suit your tournament day needs. Cheer on your favorite team in style from Topgolf Swing Suite to Nola’s Bar & Lounge. Limited seating is available. Reservations are required.
- Topgolf Swing Suite: Go for the madness at the largest Topgolf Swing Suite in America! For a completely immersive social experience, swing by Topgolf and grab a drink, eat*, play and enjoy the game on twenty-six 75”, 65”, and 43” screens. Floor-to-ceiling windows with jaw-dropping views of the Atlantic Ocean will be the only thing keeping you from feeling like you’re right on the court. You can even reserve your own bay to watch the games, complete with a 16’ screen. Click here to book.
- *A food and beverage minimum per seat may be required in designated areas.
- Nola’s Bar & Lounge: Watch the madness in an upscale setting at Nola’s, a sophisticated 2,800-square-foot entertainment and cocktail experience at Ocean Casino Resort. With drink specials, food service*, 7 screens around the venue and a 135” LED TV, you won’t miss a minute of the action! Click here to request a table.
- Where to Bet: Fans can place sports wagers at two betting windows, located adjacent from Asian Table Games. Please pardon our appearance while we work to bring you an innovative new gaming experience; which will blend bar, lounge, and gaming with sports wagering.
Resorts Casino Hotel
March Mania is Heating Up. Place your bets at DraftKings Sportsbook at Resorts Atlantic City.
Ultra-high definition LED video walls | 18 Betting Kiosks | 5 betting windows
Over 50 TV’s to watch the game throughout the casino floor.
- Slam Dunk Bar: The Slam Dunk Bar is a pop-up themed March Mania bar in a college basketball atmosphere. Guests can try multiple March Mania specialty cocktails or watch the game on numerous TVs located throughout the bar. Now through April 4, 2022
- *$5 Guinness
- *$9 Jamesone Orange Mule
- *$9 Celtic Palmer
- DraftKings Sports Bar:
- $3 Miller Lite Drafts and $3 Yuengling Drafts
- Dougherty’s Steakhouse & Raw Bar
- All Day Happy Hour from Noon – 10 p.m. on March 17
- $1.25 Oysters, $1 Clams, Half Priced Appetizers and Drink Specials.