Atlantic City, NJ – Atlantic City casinos are ready to welcome football fans to the resort destination this upcoming weekend for the Big Game. Fans have several unique opportunities to watch the Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs face off this Sunday, February 12 through a series of exciting events, music performances and food and beverage specials at one of Atlantic City’s casinos.
“Atlantic City casinos are geared up and ready to welcome football fans as they cheer on their favorite teams in one of the biggest sporting events of the year,” said Mark Giannantonio, president of the Casino Association of New Jersey. “As we kick off a new year, we are prepared to deliver an outstanding experience for football fans and guests who are looking to enjoy the Big Game.”
The casino industry remains committed to the ongoing transformation of Atlantic City into a prime resort destination through investments within the community and marketplace. These investments will improve the lives of residents while enhancing Atlantic City’s reputation as an economic powerhouse for the state of New Jersey.
In celebration of the Big Game, Atlantic City casinos will host a variety of exclusive events and food and beverage specials, including:
Bally's Atlantic City
- Big Game Viewing Party at The Yard at Bally’s | Sunday, February 12: Get your tickets now to Bally’s Big Game viewing party at The Yard on Sunday, February 12. $60 gets you a guaranteed seat, half time tailgate buffet and open bar from half time to the end of the third quarter. Get your tickets at Tickets for Big Game Viewing Party | TicketWeb - The Yard at Bally's AC in Atlantic City, US.
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
- Don’t miss any action from the Big Game at Borgata’s BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar. Join us for a day filled with football and the best food and drink specials in town. The Tailgate Punch is a perfect match for the Holy Sheet favorite, which includes loaded fries, wings, nachos, and more! Reservations can be made at theborgata.com.
- Big Game excitement will run parallel to a big party at Premier Nightclub. Doors open at 5 p.m. on Sunday, February 12th, with entertainment, music, and drink specials. Borgata Executive Chef Deborah Pellegrino prepares an exclusive buffet-style meal. A betting window inside Premier will be available to provide quick and easy access to jump on prop bets or place wagers on the final score. For more information, visit Premierborgata.com or call 609.317.7249
- Centrally located within the casino floor, B Bar is in the middle of all the action! Offering the comfort of living room seating, you won’t miss a thing while you enjoy libation specials like the First and 10, made with bourbon mixed with maple syrup and bitters. The Two-Point Conversion combines Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, and pomegranate juice topped with Prosecco. Tables are first come, first serve!
- Additional viewing is available at Lobby Bar and Long Bar. For more information and reservations, visit theborgata.com.
Caesars Entertainment's Atlantic City Resorts
- Caesars Big Game Party at The Wild Wild West: The Wild Wild West at Caesars Atlantic City is ready for all Chiefs and Eagles fans alike. Make your way down west for next-level gameday fun, complete with Fan Caves, VIP areas, and a self-serve beer wall. Fans can catch all the heart-pounding action and win big with some touchdown-worthy food offerings via the Atlantic City Snack Shack and drink specials and activations for all superfans. Drink, bet and stick around for a DJ takeover during halftime and post-game parties! For additional details and where to buy tickets, visit here.
- Harrah’s Big Game Swimfest at The Pool After Dark: Atlantic City's top daylife and nightlife destination is making a splash on gameday with the city's hottest Big Game event - Harrah's Big Game Swimfest. There's no better way to experience the face-off than where it's always 82 degrees and never a bad weather day. The party starts at 3 p.m. with a Cowboy Boots and Swimsuits Country Tailgate Party featuring Chris Janson, followed by DJ entertainment. Fans can score general admission tickets for $40, which includes food only, or party like MVPs with VIP tables and bottle service. Arrive before 4 p.m. and receive free well-drink compliments of Harrah's! Swimming is also permitted with each ticket purchase. For additional details and where to buy tickets, click here.
- Bring On The Food & Drinks for the Big Game at Tropicana Atlantic City
- Chickie's & Pete's Crab House & Sports Bar - Swing by Chickie & Pete's for an all-you-can-eat menu, beer specials, and all your Chickie's favorites like crab fries, crabby sweets, and Pete-zza!
- Gin Rickey's Live Music Bar - Post-up at Gin Rickey's for the Big Game on February 12 for a $39 bottomless food experience. They'll be streaming the games on the big screen and serving up some game-day bites to fuel the party, including a bottomless tailgate buffet with St. Louis Ribs, chicken wings, pulled pork, corn dogs, desserts, and more; $2 draft beers (over 12 premium beers to choose from); and halftime giveaways and prizes. Tickets for the all-access bottomless food experience can be purchased on ginrickeys.com.
- A'Dam Good Sports Bar and Hooters - Experience the best football league and different wing packages from Tropicana's A'Dam Good Sports Bar and Hooters. Both game-winning sports bars are serving up wing specials for every crazed fan.
- Touchdown at Caesars Sportsbook: Bet on a winning combination of fun and action at three of the city’s top sportsbooks. With Caesars Sportsbook’s extensive odds, flexible limits and in-game wagering, sports fans can enjoy the most dynamic way to bet on sports.
- Caesars Sportsbook at The Wild Wild West brings sports fans an immersive and socially-driven experience with over 15,200 square feet of sports betting space, including multiple places to relax in comfort and style while tuning into the game. The sportsbook also wows fans with five private Fan Caves featuring game consoles, food and beverage service and more. To book your tailgate experience, click here.
- Caesars Sportsbook at Harrah's Resort offers a unique, stadium-style experience for sports lovers, with plenty of ways to enjoy the games, including two private Fan Caves with Xbox, game consoles and so much more. You can catch the big game and then play some of your own in a space designed specifically for you and your friends. Also, with service from A.C. Burger Co. you can munch on all your favorites while cheering on your team. To book your perfect Big Game experience, click here.
- Caesars Sportsbook at Tropicana, one of the largest sportsbooks in Atlantic City, features plenty of places to kick back and enjoy the game, including elevated VIP areas for the biggest fans in the house. Fans can enjoy gameday favorites at Tropicana’s three sports bars, including & Pete’s Crab House & Sports Bar, A’Dam Good Sports Bar, and Hooters. The sportsbook will also offer a Mix & Match bucket special with beers and/or seltzers for only $40. At Tropicana, you won't miss a second of the action or of your favorite team this Big Game Sunday. To book the ultimate experience, click here.
- Wager, watch and win in The Sportsbook at Golden Nugget during the Big Game. Enjoy drink specials including buckets of beer for $24 and specialty cocktails for $12. Grab a pizza, nachos and wings and don't miss any of the action on over 50 TVs. Make all your Big Game bets right in The Sportsbook or on goldennuggetsports.com.
- Head over to Grotto Italian Cuisine for a special Big Game bar menu including your favorite Italian bites and cocktail specials.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
- The Hard Rock Cafe at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City is offering a Big Game special tailgate menu featuring Classic Nachos, Wings, Baby Back Ribs, All-American Sliders, Buffalo-Style Sliders, Tupelo Chicken Tenders, Onion Ring Tower, & Cheese Fries. Enjoy two for $25, 3 for $35, or 4 for $45. Feeds 2-4 guests. Thirsty? The Hard Rock Cafe is also offering 5 bottled beers for $25 and 25 bottled beers for $100 for the Big Game.
Ocean Casino Resort
- Everyone’s favorite football Sunday is upon us, and when it comes to celebrating The Big Game, nowhere does it quite like Ocean. With food and drink specials to keep you fueled up all game day long and multiple action-packed venues to choose from for sports betting and to watch The Big Game on the big screen, we’ve got you covered. Viewing locations include The Gallery, Bar, Book & Games, Balcony Bar, TopGolf Swing Suite, Nola's Bar & Lounge and Villain & Saint.
- The Gallery Bar, Book & Games presents The Big Game $10,000 Sweepstakes on Sunday, February 12. You could be one of FIVE winners during the Big Game! Don't miss your chance to win an Overnight Stay, Aaron Lewis tickets, Free Play, and more. 1 Sports Bet = 1 Sweepstakes Entry. For full instructions on how to enter, please see the link here.
- The Big Game Hotel Package – Available on February 12th, enjoy an overnight stay in a Contemporary King room, a $30 food and beverage credit to The Gallery and Balcony Bar, and an Ocean swag bag.
- Viewing Location Specials:
- Balcony Bar | Reserve now for you and your friends and enjoy a private table that includes the perfect game day snacks, beer buckets and Gallery swag while you enjoy the ultimate VIP sportsbook experience. Tables – $300, accommodates 2-4 people.
- Topgolf Swing Suite | Viewing is open to the public or reserve a Bay and enjoy the bay experience that includes game day munchies, beer buckets and Gallery Swag for the big game! Reservation Option: Semi-Private Bay – $500.
- Villain & Saint | Go for the wing specials! Join Villain & Saint for the Big Game viewing party starting at 4 p.m.! With plenty of comfortable seating there will be beer bucket and wing specials that will keep you wanting more!
Resorts Casino Hotel
- The Big Game Special Events at Resorts | Sunday, February 12: Watch the Big Game at Resorts! Catch all the excitement around the property with over 50 large screen TV’s and lots of food and drink specials!
- DraftKings Sportsbook | All Game - Score big payouts in the big game at DraftKings Sportsbook. You can also watch all the action on their 15-foot ultra-high-definition video wall! Drink specials include $8 Jack Daniels fire shots, $10 domestic draft pitchers, and $20 buckets of domestic bottles. Call 609-402-1053 to reserve your VIP seat now!
- Margaritaville and Landshark Bar & Grill | All Game - Watch the game on one of their many large screen TV’s. Enjoy $20 buckets of bottled beer and $3 off all appetizers.
- XO Bar at Bar One | All Game - For a more relaxed viewing experience head to the XO Bar on the casino floor. There are several Valentine inspired cocktail specials along with $8 Jack Daniels fire shots, $10 domestic draft pitchers, and $20 buckets of domestic bottles.
- Dougherty’s Raw Bar | 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. - Pregame with one of the best Happy Hours in Atlantic City. You can’t beat $1 raw clams and $1.25 shucked oysters. Enjoy discounted appetizers, $4 domestic drafts, $6 glasses of wine and $6 New Amsterdam vodka cocktails.