The Casino Association of New Jersey (CANJ) is excited to kick off fall with the start of football season, as well as convention season and exciting live entertainment. After a busy summer season which saw increased visitors and gaming revenue, Atlantic City casinos are ready to welcome back fans for the start of a new football season, which begins this Thursday night when the Dallas Cowboys take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
“It was an exciting summer in Atlantic City with incredible concerts, shows and the return of the Atlantic City Air Show, to name some of our many diverse offerings,” said Terry Glebocki, President of the Casino Association of New Jersey (CANJ). “Atlantic City casinos are ready to welcome back even more guests this fall as we kick off the 2021 football and convention season with even more expanded amenities.”
In the coming months, visitors will travel to Atlantic City to attend conventions and conferences for various industries at casinos and convention halls. Local businesses and vendors look forward to welcoming new visitors.
“The Atlantic City casino industry continues to be the backbone of South Jersey’s economy, especially in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Christina Renna, President & CEO of the Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey. “This summer, many of the region’s businesses began their recovery from the pandemic due to the Atlantic City casino industry’s diverse gaming and entertainment offerings. We look forward to continued growth with the return of more conventions and tourists to further strengthen South Jersey’s economic recovery.”
Atlantic City casinos are offering an action-packed fall season, with a wide-variety of specials, events and live-entertainment, including:
Bally's Atlantic City
- Motown Forever! Feel it, see it, and hear it, Saturdays, now – October 2 Grand Ballroom at 8 p.m. Ticket prices are $39 and $49 includes dance floor and available at www.ticketweb.com and at Bally's Grand Ballroom three hours prior to showtime.
- New York Bee Gees | Saturday, October 30 at 8:00 p.m. – The New York Bee Gees Tribute Show presents the most extravagant Bee Gees show a fan can experience. Join the Halloween Fun with a Stayin’ Alive costume contest after the show at 10 p.m.
- Jerry Longo's Meatballs & Martinis: Live DJs every Friday and Saturday night.
- L-BAR: Daily happy hours from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and live DJ on the weekends.
- Water Dog: Live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights from 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. plus $4 Bud Light drafts.
- Dining On The Sixth - Piano player every Friday and Saturday night starting at 6:00 p.m.
Daily Happy Hours starting at 3:00 p.m. through 6:30 p.m.
- L-BAR: Half-priced cocktails, beer, and wine from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Guy Fieri's Chophouse: Half-price draft beers, wine by the glass, and a 23-ounce draft beer for $6 from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Bar and lounge only.)
- Water Dog's Happy Hour.
- 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Daily | half-priced cocktails and appetizers.
FanDuel Dine, Watch and Bet
- The FanDuel Sportsbook at Bally's Atlantic City is conveniently located by the Northern boardwalk casino entrance, and as customers enter, they will be greeted by two large video walls and multiple betting kiosks. The inside of the sportsbook features a central 25-foot-wide state-of-the-art LED video wall, flanked by two 10-foot-wide LED video walls on either side and ten video displays so fans will never miss out on the action. Fans can place sports wagers at five betting windows or use one of twenty IGT PlaySports self-serve betting kiosks.
- Football Sunday: Fans must call 609-289-5441 to reserve a seat! $50 per person includes a guaranteed seat and food and beverage service.
- Thursday Night and Monday Night: Enjoy a stadium-style menu along with drink specials throughout the games.
Borgata Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
Football & Sports
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa is kicking off football season with $300,000 "Beat the Book" pro football sweepstakes presented by BetMGM. To enter, guests must place entries at select sports betting kiosks located at BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar and at other locations around the property beginning Aug. 31 at 11 a.m. using their M life card. Participants who pick more winning teams than Borgata's Book will win a share of $15,000 Bonus SLOT DOLLARS®. For each week a participant enters, they earn one entry into the grand prize pool drawing for a chance to win the first-place grand prize: a trip to Las Vegas for The Big Game. Entries for the remaining 17 weeks can be placed starting on Tuesdays at 11 a.m. Entries for each week must be placed by Sunday at 11 a.m. A participant who has a better weekly record than Borgata's Book record will be considered a winner. Guests are limited to one entry per week. There is no cost to enter. Big screen football kicks off on Thursday, Sept. 9 at BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar.
- BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar
Guests can get in on the football action all season long at Atlantic City's one-of-a-kind sportsbook featuring a 40-foot-wide LED video wall and six betting windows while enjoying a selection of over 20 craft beers and specialty bar bites. Upcoming special events include:
- UFC 266, Saturday, Sept. 25, at 10 p.m. – Alexander Volkanovski goes up against Brian Ortega. Limited seating available. Call 609.317.8006 for reservation information.
- Music Box and Event Center:
The hottest acts in show business are coming to Borgata this fall. Borgata welcomes guests to the Event Center and The Music Box to enjoy the best entertainment this season from comedy to concerts. Some highlight shows coming up:
- Santana - The Event Center (Sept. 11)
- Wayne Brady - The Music Box (Sept. 25)
- Chicago - The Event Center (Oct. 2)
- An Intimate Evening with David Foster: Hitman Tour - The Music Box (Oct. 9)
- Marlon Wayans - The Music Box (Nov. 5)
- Gary Clark Jr. - The Event Center (Nov. 6)
- Daughtry: The Dearly Beloved Tour - The Event Center (Nov. 12)
- Chelsea Handler: Vaccinated and Horny Tour - The Event Center (Nov. 26)
Ticketing and additional information can be found at www.theborgata.com
- Gypsy Bar
Gypsy Bar features live music and a large array of tequila, including tequila tastings in the form of flights, as well as margaritas and non-tequila cocktails. Live entertainment is featured every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting at 7 p.m.
- B Bar
Located right on Borgata's casino floor, B Bar is in the middle of the action, featuring eight flat screens to view the big game. Live entertainment is featured every Friday starting at 10:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
- Lobby Bar
Just steps away from Borgata's check-in experience, the Lobby Bar brings an elevated sense of luxury as guests begin their Atlantic City experience. Live piano bar is featured every Friday starting at 5 p.m. and Saturday at 1 p.m.
- Borgata Beer Garden:
The Borgata Beer Garden features a full-service canopied bar serving more than 15 domestic and craft beers along with mouth-watering bar snacks and bites. Live music and special events include:
- Top DJs and performers are featured every weekend, Thursday through Sunday. Schedule subject to change. Visit www.theborgata.com for more information.
- Summer Latin Nights – Every Wednesday from 8 p.m. until the party is over, featuring DJs, drink specials, and bottle service. Limited seating available. Call 609.317.7249 for reservation information.
- Level One Cocktail Bar & Lounge:
Level One Cocktail Bar & Lounge is Borgata's intimate venue for high-end gaming, entertainment, and innovative cocktails. It is the place to see and be seen before and after a night out in Atlantic City. Upcoming special events include: UFC 266, Saturday, Sept. 25, at 10 p.m. – Alexander Volkanovski goes up against Brian Ortega. Limited seating available. Call 609.317.8006 for reservation information.
Caesars Entertainment's Atlantic City Resorts
Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City offers the ultimate game-day experience for sports fans at Caesars, Harrah’s Resort and Tropicana with Caesars Sportsbook offerings.
- The Wild Wild West at Caesars Atlantic City
Caesars Sportsbook at The Wild Wild West gives fans the ultimate sports betting experience as the largest sportsbook in Atlantic City with immersive fan caves, a wide range of seating options, and a giant self-serve beer wall. The private rooms include high-resolution televisions that can be split into three different screens and also feature game consoles, including Xbox, table service, and food provided by Guy Fieri's Guy's Bar-B-Que Joint. Premium fan caves, standard fan caves, VIP couches, high top tables, and stadium seats are available to book. To reserve, visit https://thebookac.uvtix.com/.
- Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
Caesars Sportsbook at Harrah’s Resort offers guests a more laid-back ambiance equipped with 3,800-square feet of space, including high-resolution LED TV spanning across the walls, extra plush seating, and food service by AC Burger Company (ACBC). Customers can also book one of two fan caves offered at Harrah’s Resort as part of their sportsbook experience. Packages include fan caves, high top tables, and stadium seats. To reserve, visit https://harrahsthebookac.uvtix.com/.
- Tropicana Atlantic City
Caesars Sportsbook at Tropicana offers plenty of room for fans and a 250-square feet odds board with a massive panoramic LED screen that transports fans into the game. It is conveniently located on the North Tower casino floor adjacent to Chickie's and Pete's Crab House & Sports Bar and 10 North. Tables available include premium tables for 4 or 6 people, VIP couch, premium VIP couch, and stadium couch. Perimeter seats are also available. To reserve, visit https://tropacsportsbook.uvtix.com/.
From the beach to the bay, Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, and Tropicana are excited to entertain audiences this fall at three of the market’s iconic entertainment venues with a star-studded entertainment lineup, including:
- Patti LaBelle - The Circus Maximus Theater at Caesars Atlantic City (Sept. 18)
- Lindsey Buckingham - The Tropicana Showroom at Tropicana Atlantic City (Sept. 18)
- Carlos Mencia - The Concert Venue at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City (Sept. 24)
- Styx - The Tropicana Showroom at Tropicana Atlantic City (Oct. 1)
- Rob Lowe - The Circus Maximus Theater at Caesars Atlantic City (Oct. 23)
- REO Speedwagon - The Tropicana Showroom at Tropicana Atlantic City (Dec. 4)
Ticketing and additional information can be found at www.caesars.com/atlantic-city/.
- Tropicana 40th:
Once named one of the “World’s Coolest Casinos” by PopSugar, Tropicana Atlantic City will be launching an exciting series of dining and entertainment options for guests to experience in celebration of its 40th anniversary. Located on the beach and Atlantic City’s famous Boardwalk, this impressive resort includes just under 2,400 luxury ocean-view hotel rooms and suites, round-the-clock casino gaming, gourmet dining, live entertainment and an array of retail options. Tropicana welcomes you to join in celebrating an impressive 40 years of quality service and evolving entertainment. Visit caesars.com/tropicana for more details.
Golden Nugget Atlantic City
The Sportsbook & Rush Lounge:
During every televised football game
- Buckets starting at $22
- Beer & a shot starting at $8
- Specialty cocktails $12
- Sideline staples like wings, pizza and nachos starting at $10
Fall Entertainment Lineup:
Flashback Fridays are making their return to The Wave beginning Friday, September 17!
- Flashback Fridays feature tribute bands for your favorite eras! Admission is always free, weekly drink specials, games, and more! Acts include, Glass Houses (Billy Joel Tribute), Riders on the Storm (Doors Tribute), Fleetwood Macked (Fleetwood Mac Tribute), and more!
- Introducing Country Music Saturdays beginning Saturday, September 18! Every Saturday night head to The Wave for a boot strapping good time as we party with the areas hottest Country Acts! Enjoy weekly drink specials, games, free admission and more hosted by Cat Country’s Jahna Michal!
In The Grand
- Johnny Mathis (Oct. 2)
- The Guess Who: (Oct. 30)
Daily Happy Hours:
- Chart House: Wednesday – Friday & Sunday from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. *Lounge only
- Vic & Anthony's: Monday – Saturday from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Thursday All Night Happy Hour *Lounge only
- Lillie's Asian Cuisine: Thursday – Sunday from 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Grotto: Friday – Tuesday from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. *Bar Area Only
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City’s headliner entertainment lineup for the fall season is better than ever – featuring an iconic roster of headlining shows, including:
- Guns N’ Roses - Hard Rock Live @ Etess Arena (Sept. 11 & 12)
- Gladys Knight - Hard Rock Live @ Etess Arena (Sept. 17)
- Cap Jazz Festival - Hard Rock Live @ Etess Arena (Sept. 18)
- Erykah Badu – Hard Rock Live @ Etess Arena (Sept. 24)
- Train - Hard Rock Live @ Etess Arena (Oct. 15)
- Brian Wilson Beach Boys Greatest Hits – Hard Rock Live @ Etess Arena (Oct. 16)
- Miss’d America Pageant – Hard Rock Live @Etess Arena (Oct. 23)
- Pitbull - Hard Rock Live @ Etess Arena (Oct. 29)
- Foreigner – Hard Rock Live @ Etess Arena (Oct. 30)
- Rocky Horror Live with Barry Bostwick – Sound Waves (Oct. 30)
- John Fogerty - Hard Rock Live @ Etess Arena (Nov. 12)
- The Psychedelic Furs – Sound Waves (Nov. 12)
Hard Rock is also offering fall football specials Saturday, Sunday and Monday during games at Lobby bar, Center Bar, and Sports Bar – including $5 Bud Lights & Coors Lights and $8 Bloody Mary’s.
Ocean Casino Resort
Topgolf Football Happy Hour at Ocean Casino Resort
Grab a drink and score big all football season at Topgolf Swing Suite Bar. Pull up a stool at the bar and enjoy ½ price on selected appetizers, $2 well shots, $3 domestic beers, $5 boilermakers & rum punches while enjoying your favorite team in a high-energy atmosphere.
Happy hour food and drink specials valid for bar seating only.
Ocean Casino Resort is also featuring top entertainment this fall, including:
- Three Dog Night (Sept. 10)
- Alice Cooper (Sept. 17)
- George Thorogood (Sept. 24)
- The Beach Boys (Sept. 25)
- Smokey Robinson (Oct. 1)
- Kansas Sat (Oct. 2)
- 38 Special (Oct. 8)
- The Monkees Farewell Tour (Oct. 23)
- Collective Soul (Oct. 30)
Resorts Casino Hote
Bar One & DraftKings Sportsbook at Resorts
- During Every Regular Season Game
- $6 any draft beer, $12 pitchers any draft beer, $20 buckets of 6 domestic bottles
DraftKings Sportsbook Only
- $8 Jim Beam shots, $10 Jack Daniels shots
Dougherty's Raw Bar – 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Every Sunday During Football Season
- $1.25 Oysters, $1 Clams, Half Priced Appetizers & Drink Specials
- $5 Bloody Mary
- Miller Lite Draft $2
- High Noon Hard Seltzer $4
- Aperol Spritz $6
- Blueberry Martini $7
- Grapefruit Cosmopolitan $7
- $6 Wine By the Glass
Landshark Bar & Grill & Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
- During Every Regular Season Game
- $20 Beer Bucket During The Game
- Choose 5
- Bud Light
- Michelob Ultra
DraftKings Sportsbook at Resorts Casino Hotel
- 5,000 square feet of action
- Ultra-high definition LED video walls
- 18 Betting Kiosks
- 5 betting windows
- 15-foot video wall
- VIP seating area with food & bottle service
- Extensive list of sports betting odds available at your fingertips
- View all odds live – no need to rely on preprinted betting sheets
- Highly trained and knowledgeable staff
- The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Starring MARC MARTEL (Nov. 20)
- Live entertainment Thursday – Saturday at Dougherty’s Steakhouse & Raw Bar
- Live entertainment every Friday & Saturday at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville & LandShark Bar & Grill