The Casino Association of New Jersey (CANJ) announced today that Atlantic City’s casinos are ready to celebrate the Fourth of July this weekend and welcome back even more guests and employees. Atlantic City continues to see expansion and growth amidst lifted COVID-19 restrictions, and the destination offers patrons an exciting first-class entertainment, shopping and beachfront experience all summer long.
“Atlantic City casinos are a great, safe place to enjoy outstanding entertainment, food, shopping, fireworks and beaches this Fourth of July weekend,” said Terry Glebocki, President of the Casino Association of New Jersey. “We are excited to welcome back our valued guests after a difficult year and return to a sense of normal. Atlantic City is the place to be this summer, and we are committed to offering visitors a world-class experience during their stay.”
According to a recent Lloyd D. Levenson Institute of Gaming, Hospitality and Tourism (LIGHT) at Stockton University survey, a large majority of visitors responded they are ready and willing to return to Atlantic City. Over 82 percent of patrons who had recently visited said they planned on returning to Atlantic City within the next six months of the survey. Last year, Atlantic City was named the third highest travel destination in the country according to TripAdvisor’s Seasonal Travel Index for Fall 2020. Respondents indicated travelers valued beach destinations, while also valuing the safety and cleanliness of establishments as a top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Atlantic City has everything visitors could want to experience this Fourth of July weekend, from great beaches and fireworks, to exciting events and entertainment, to quality dining and shopping,” said Michael Chait, President, Greater Atlantic City Chamber. “This Independence Day will feel very different from last year’s celebration, and we can’t wait to welcome visitors back to Atlantic City and enjoy all that this beachfront resort destination has to offer.”
Atlantic City is a great place to celebrate Independence Day this year, offering fun-filled activities including:
Bally's Atlantic City Hotel & Casino
Bally’s Atlantic City, under new ownership, is celebrating the Fourth of July all month long with live music, fresh seafood, BBQs, summer drinks and more!
- MOTOWN FOREVER, performing live in Bally’s Atlantic City Grand Ballroom. MOTOWN FOREVER is a highly entertaining Motown Tribute concert production that ignites images and remembrances of a musical era gone by when music and lyrics told stories, shared feelings, and touched lives in a very special way. Feel it, see it, and hear it, every Saturday, July 3 through September 4 at 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Ticket prices are $39 and $49 and available at www.ticketweb.com and at Bally’s Grand Ballroom three hours prior to showtime.
- Bally’s Beach Bar & BBQ – Enjoy chicken, burgers, hot dogs, sausage and more, plus the bar serves up all your favorite summertime cocktails! Beach Bar opens at 11:00 a.m. with live music starting at 1:00 p.m. and plays all night long.
- Toast to The Fourth Of July with Red, White and Blue Cocktails
- Red! Enjoy a red cocktail at Bally’s Beach Bar! Our Watermelon Splash is served in a 32-ounce pouch featuring Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka, fresh watermelon, cucumber, and lime.
- White! Sip on a white low carb cocktail at Bally’s Beach Bar. Enjoy the Cool Vibe featuring Gray Goose Watermelon and Basil Vodka, St. Germaine, and cucumber soda.
- Blue! Blue Eyes at Jerry Longo’s Meatballs & Martinis features Stoli Blueberry Vodka, Giffard Blue Curacao, and lemon. Guy Fieri’s Chophouse Bowl’s Bowl for two features New Amsterdam Peach Vodka, Bacardi Mango Rum, Jack Daniels Honey, blue Curacao, kiwi syrup, pineapple juice, orange juice and Coconut Berry Red Bull.
- Summer Seafood & Outdoor Dining: What is summer without fresh seafood? Harry’s Oyster Bar & Seafood is the perfect fusion of oyster bar and seafood house serving up the ocean’s freshest fare (as well some select landlocked dishes) in a fun and completely relaxed atmosphere with a spectacular view of Atlantic City’s famed boardwalk and live music daily.
Borgata Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
- Celebrating this Independence Day with a BOOM, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa will present a Fourth of July fireworks spectacular on Sunday, July 4. World-renowned Fireworks by Grucci will transform the night sky with a curated showcase of pyrotechnic artistry for patriotic spectators to revel in with amazement. Public viewing is available from the property’s Surface Lot with access starting at 6 p.m. Self-parking ($5) or valet ($10) is available onsite. New Jersey’s 19-year old Mara Justine, who sang her way to top finalist on both Season 9 of America’s Got Talent and Season 16 of American Idol, will perform the National Anthem live on stage to kick off the show. The 20-minute display of colorful explosions will burst into the air starting at 9:20 p.m., choreographed to inspirational, celebratory music. South Jersey radio station 95.1 WAYV will broadcast live for all listeners to enjoy the sounds of the festive fireworks explosion and music programming.
- Borgata Comedy Club’s stage at The Music Box will feature three back-to-back headline performances on Saturday, July 3 and Sunday, July 4, bringing hardcore humor first, followed by laughter-filled tears. Tickets start at $25 and can be purchased at theborgata.com.
- $1,776 Bonus SLOT DOLLARS® – Celebrate America’s independence with $1,776 Bonus SLOT DOLLARS®! One lucky winner will be chosen every 17-minutes from noon – 10 p.m. from July 1 to July 4.
Caesars Entertainment's Atlantic City Resorts
- From Beach to Bay – Enjoy $69 rooms all summer long with the From Beach to Bay promotion. At Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City, visitors can take advantage of hot new offerings through all three properties with the "Power of Three” at Harrah's Resort, Caesars, and Tropicana. From Fireworks at Tropicana, Vibe Dining at Harrah's Resort, and an epic Nero's brunch at Caesars – what more could a weekend getaway call for?
- Play & Get Rewarded with AC's Best Player's Club – Loyalty has its perks, and the world of gambling is no exception. Sign-up today for Caesars Rewards and receive THREE free offers to dine, stay, and play as a new member. In addition, you'll enjoy more ways to build rewards while playing, dining, shopping, and doing what you love.
- 10x Reward Credit Multiplier – Players who activate on Friday, July 2, and Monday, July 5 will be awarded a 10X Reward Credit Multiplier Bonus. Reward Credits are earned by playing slots or tables with a Caesars Rewards® Card and can be earned at any of the Atlantic City properties.
- Tropicana Atlantic City
- Boogie Nights – Reopening July 15 – Grab your "boogie shoes" and head over to Boogie Nights, which reopens on Thursday, July 15. Located in the heart of the Tropicana, Boogie Nights is dedicated to bringing back the magic of the'70s, an'80s. Guests can welcome back their favorite Boogie Nights characters like Mr. Boogie, Roller Girl, Hula Girl, celebrity impersonators, and all of their favorite '70s, '80s, and '90s icons. It's time to Boogie the night away on their lighted dance floor and around the larger-than-life disco ball. Themed VIP booths are available for reservation to upgrade guests' celebrations and night outs. Additional information can be viewed here.
- Tropicana's Free Fireworks Series – Every Saturday through Sept. 4, 10 p.m. – Tropicana's Free Summer Fireworks Series lights up the Atlantic City's skies with a free spectacular fireworks display. The dazzling 10-minute show takes place every Saturday at 10 p.m. through September 4, excluding July 3. The shows, designed by Fireworks by Grucci, are displayed from the beachfront and include intricately designed scenes and vivid effects, including Grucci high aerials and grand illuminations. Tropicana's Free Fireworks Series is sponsored by Tropicana Atlantic City, William Hill Sportsbook, A'Dam Good Sports Bar, Casa Taco & Tequila Bar, Chickie's & Pete's Crab House and Sports Bar, Firewaters Saloon, Hooters Atlantic City, Perry's Pizza, and Tony Luke's.
- Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
- Vibe Dining at The Pool After Dark – The Pool After Dark has evolved into a sophisticated, tropical oasis environment and has seamlessly merged delicious, Instagram-worthy food and drink presentations with an out-of-the-box nightlife experience featuring unique entertainment, including fire throwers, aerialists, dancers, and mermaids. Photos of Vibe Dining are available here. Vibe Dining is now available Friday and Saturday evenings from 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. before The Pool After Dark transitions to nightlife from 11 p.m. – 3 a.m.
- Celebrate Martorano’s Anniversary on Friday, July 2 – Come for dinner and stay for the party – and make sure to bring your appetite. Martorano’s combines exceptional food, music, and movie entertainment to create a unique dining experience. You’ll want to mangia the entire menu of Italian classics while enjoying an array of music ranging from the classics of Sinatra, Martin, and Darrin to R&B, Disco, and hip-hop peppered in. For the anniversary dinner, guests can enjoy live entertainment from the Blue Notes.
- Brunch is back at Nero’s Italian Steakhouse – Nero’s offers guests an oceanside dining experience in a magnificent old-world setting. The perfect location to indulge in all your cravings offering something for every taste.
- The Salon at Caesars is ready to welcome guests this holiday weekend offering styling services for both hair and makeup, in addition to select facials and skin care treatments for a limited time. Unleash your personal style just in time for the summer season. Learn more here.
- Caesars Atlantic City
Golden Nugget Atlantic City
- Celebrate Fourth of July weekend at Golden Nugget Atlantic City. On Sunday, July 4 the Jeep Grand Cherokee Finale will take place at 6pm. Earn 10x entries from Friday, July 2 through Sunday July 4. There will also be live entertainment all week long, including:
- The Deck
- Thursday, July 1 – B Street Band 8pm
- Friday, July 2 – Party Wave 8pm
- Saturday, July 3 – Se7en Band 2:30pm, Don't Call Me Francis 8:30pm
- Sunday, July 4 – The Exceptions 2:30pm, Dane Anthony, 7:30pm
- Monday, July 5 – The Verdict 7:30pm
- Rush Lounge
- Thursday, July 1 – Dane Anthony 8pm
- Friday, July 2 – DC Duo 6pm, Red Hotts 10pm
- Saturday, July 3 – Carly Moffa Duo 6pm, Groove Heart 10pm
- Sunday, July 4 – Debbie Tjong 6pm
- Monday, July 5 – Brian Ripps 8pm
- The Deck
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City is going all in Fourth of July Weekend with a $150,000 Sweepstakes promotion that will award 28 winners the chance to take home cash and free play prizes, which includes $50,000 awarded at each drawing. The promotion will take place Sunday, July 4 at 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. with entries earned beginning Friday, July 2. The go-to entertainment destination will also continue their commitment to 365-Live, providing the high energy and positive vibes customers know and love, seven days a week. Throughout the weekend, there will be 29 bands featured on stages throughout the resort.
Ocean Casino Resort
- Ocean Casino Resort is celebrating its third anniversary with a $100,000 Sweepstakes on Saturday, July 3 from 2 to 11 p.m., followed by a 2021 BMW Sweepstakes on Sunday, July 4 from 2 to 11 p.m. Even more exciting, the resort will unveil its reimagined Ocean Rewards loyalty program effective Thursday, July 1, offering exciting new perks and benefits, two new players lounges, and much more. Entertainment is back with headlining performances returning to Ovation Hall, and live entertainment at the all-new Park, as well as Villain & Saint and Sky Café. More information about Fourth of July weekend at Ocean is available here.
- Brian McKnight at Ovation Hall on Saturday, July 3 at 8 p.m.
- Rick Wonder at HQ2 Nightclub on Friday, July 2 at 11 p.m.
- Laidback Luck at HQ2 Beachclub on Saturday, July 3 at 11 a.m.
- Gattuso at HQ2 Nightclub on Saturday, July 3 at 11 p.m.
- Steve Aoki at HQ2 Beachclub on Sunday, July 4 at 12 p.m.
- Faed at HQ2 Nightclub on Sunday, July 4 at 11 p.m.
Resorts Casino Hotel
Resorts Casino Hotel will be featuring live entertainment, casino promotions and more this Fourth of July weekend:
- Live Entertainment
- LandShark Bar & Grill will have live entertainment daily from 2 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Friday, July 2 through Sunday, July 4.
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville will feature live entertainment on Friday, July 2 and Saturday, July 3 from 7 p.m. – 11 p.m., and on Sunday, July 4 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Bar One will have live entertainment all weekend long plus a daily happy hour from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Casino Promotions
- 2x Tier Point Multiplier: Friday, July 2 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. Play & Earn 2x Tier Points!
- 10x Cashback: Saturday, July 3 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. Earnings for slot play only to be available on your next trip.
- Resorts 1st Slot Machine Free Pull! Get lucky on the first-ever slot machine in Atlantic City on Sunday, July 4 from 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. in the Margaritaville Lobby. Earn 5 tier points to participate.
- 2x Comp Multiplier: Sunday, July 4 from 6 a.m. – 5:59 a.m. Play & Earn 2x Comp Dollars!
- Hot Summer Fun T-Shirt: Monday, July 5 from 1pm to 7pm at Promotions Booth. Earn 2 tier points and you will receive a Hot Summer Fun T-shirt.
- Dougherty’s Raw Bar Now Open – The Raw Bar features six different oysters daily, shucked fresh before your eyes from the tiered raw bar display. The Raw Bar is the more casual counterpart to the Steakhouse and offers salads, sandwiches and burgers, along with the raw bar selections and appetizers designed to be shared. Located on the dining level.
- All-New Dining