The Casino Association of New Jersey (CANJ) highlighted numerous parties and activities the Atlantic City casinos are hosting in anticipation of the Big Game. Football fans can watch, bet and enjoy food and beverage specials at Atlantic City’s premier sports books as the Kansas City Chiefs face off against the San Francisco 49ers this Sunday, February 2nd.
“Atlantic City is excited to welcome all fans to come and enjoy the biggest sporting event of the year and place their bets on the Big Game,” said Steve Callender, President of the Casino Association of New Jersey. “Atlantic City casinos are the perfect place to enjoy the Big Game while experiencing all our seaside resort destination has to offer, including world-class entertainment, top-notch restaurants and brand-name retail shopping. Our sports books are ready as we celebrate the end of football season.”
The legalization of sports betting has had a significant impact on Atlantic City, and the Big Game is expected to provide a boost to sports betting revenue to kick off the New Year. In 2019, sports betting continued to generate revenue, bringing in over $123 million. New Jersey’s sportsbooks surpassed Nevada for the first time ever in May, July and August last year.
Atlantic City casinos are offering numerous events, food and beverage specials, as well as premier sports books leading up to the Big Game:
- Bally’s Wild Wild West Casino to host the ultimate Championship Game Tailgating Party.
- Sports and entertainment fans alike will have the opportunity to watch the big game on the largest screens on the east coast while having the chance to dine at a tailgate-style pre-kickoff buffet ($30) and to enjoy live music before kickoff at 6:30 pm.
- For guests interested in ordering food a-la-cart, food stands from Guy Fieri’s Guy’s Chophouse and Gordon Ramsay Rub & Grill (cash stations) will be open from 4 pm to kick off as well as options from the Book Bites carts and portable bars. Throughout the evening, fans will have the opportunity to place bets on their teams.
- Borgata Hotel & Casino Atlantic City is the place to enjoy the ultimate big game experience in Atlantic City.
- $10,000 Quarterback Challenge: Enter for your chance to win the $5,000 grand prize! Participants will have 1 minute to throw 10 Wilson NFL mini footballs at four different targets from 10 yards.
- $50,000 Big Game Sweepstakes: Enter to win cash or Bonus SLOT DOLLARS® on Sunday, February 2. Insert your M life Rewards card into a slot machine or open a table games rating from 10 am - 3:30 pm on February 2 for your chance to win.
- Watch the Big Game at Borgata: Reservations are available for additional viewing areas including Wolfgang Puck American Grille, Bobby Flay Steak, Angeline by Michael Symon, Gypsy Bar, B Bar and Long Bar on Sunday, February 2 for the Big Game.
- Watch and bet at Moneyline Bar & Book: Designed with the sports enthusiast in-mind, the 8,000-square-foot Moneyline Bar & Book at Borgata features a 40-foot wide LED video wall and six betting windows, perfect for catching all of the action in Atlantic City.
- Golden Nugget is offering free viewing parties for fans to wager, watch and win on the Big Game.
- The Sportsbook, which features five video walls, over 50 TVs and plenty of drink specials.
- Rush Lounge is hosting a free viewing party with 22 TVs in the lounge, drink specials, and comfortable seating for all to enjoy the game.
- Watch the game in the center of excitement at the Main Atrium where there’s a big screen, food and drinks.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City is offering wide-ranging events and activities for the Big Game:
- The Big Game will be shown in three different locations on the property including: the Lobby Bar, Hard Rock Cafe Center Bar and the Hard Rock Sportsbook Bar.
- Wild Card Reward Members can cash in on the card program by attending a special event set to take place in Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena from 5 pm until 10 pm to watch the Big Game on large screens. Guests will enjoy stadium style food and beverage and get the opportunity to meet former football greats like tight end Brent Celek, linebacker Seth Joyner, running back Thurman Thomas, and wide receiver Amani Toomer.
- Hard Rock Casino Online will be offering Square Pools, the classic sports bar type of contest that should be familiar to players including 10X10 grids of 100 squares to choose from. Hard Rock Casino Online will also be offering Big Game Bingo, which follows traditional bingo mechanics (mark 5 in a row = BINGO).
- Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
- For those looking for a Miami-esque experience, guests can celebrate the Big Game at Harrah’s Resort’s Pool, where it’s always 82 degrees. Cabana and bungalow rentals are available where guests can enjoy the game on a private screen, while savoring signature cocktails and game day platters. The Pool is located steps away from The Book, and guests can also bet via mobile as well without having to leave their seat. The Pool’s bars will also display the game on the bar screens.
- The Book at Harrah’s Resort will be showing the game, where guests can order food and beverage direct to their seat from AC Burger Company. Reserve your seat now – including recliners, high top tables or a private fan cave online now.
- Ocean Casino Resort is hosting Big Game Viewing Parties. Start planning your big game day viewing party at Ocean Casino Resort. Ocean offers five action-packed venues to cheer on your favorite football teams. These venues include:
- Topgolf Swing Suite at Ocean: The space has 22 screens, food and drink specials, as well as virtual games like football, golf, carnival classics, and zombie dodgeball to have fun with the squad come halftime.
- Villain + Saint: watch the game at this unique watering hole, located in the heart of the casino, serving out-of-the box creations including Korean Fried Chicken Wings and a wagyu Chef’s Burger.
- William Hill Sportsbook at Ocean: This energetic sports book sports the biggest screens in Atlantic City to watch the biggest game of the season! William Hill features a 7,500 square foot integrated experience with a center bar to drink and dine. And now through April 3, 2020, bet $50 and get $50 in cash! Use promo code OCEAN when you download and sign up for the William Hill New Jersey App and get $50 deposited directly into your account when you place a bet of $50 or more!
- The Den: Place your bets at The Den, which will be streaming the Big Game.
- High Water Wine Bar: For a more intimate setting to take in the Big Game, visit High Water Wine Bar overlooking the William Hill Sportsbook.
- Resorts Casino Hotel is holding viewing parties at 7 locations throughout the property: DraftKings Sportsbook, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Landshark Bar & Grill, 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar, Bar One, Gallagher’s Burger Bar, Table Pit Casino TVs.
- DraftKings Sportsbook is offering Big Game Sweepstakes! Earn 1 entry for a qualifying bet made on the game on Sunday, February 2. Prizes will be awarded at the end of each half. Halftime prizes (2 winners) include $250 free bet and DraftKings merchandise and end of game prizes (2 winners) include $500 free bet and DraftKings merchandise.
- Food and Beverage specials are available across the property, including $4 import & domestic beers and $5 foot-long hotdogs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Pick a Jersey Giveaway from 2 pm – 10 pm. Play & earn 5 tier points on the day of the Big Game and stop by the Promotions Booth for your choice of a Resorts logo Jersey!
- Tropicana Atlantic City is gearing up for the biggest game of the year! Watch, bet and have a chance to win $100,000 at the William Hill Sportsbook and enjoy food and beverage discounts at select venues across property.
- Football Parlay Cards are available for wagering each football weekend at William Hill Sportsbook at Tropicana. For just $5, customers can compete for a 6-figure payout weekend with the $100,000 Pro Championship Card. All pro football sides are available on the card, along with a handful of totals. On each card, pick 15 selections.
- Food and Beverage specials will be available at restaurants and bars throughout the property as fans ready to enjoy the biggest game of the year.
The casino industry continues to work to solidify the seaside resort’s comeback by diversifying Atlantic City’s offerings, as well as investing hundreds of millions of dollars in redevelopment projects and non-gaming services to attract new visitors. The industry’s efforts have advanced the revitalization of Atlantic City, transforming the city into a business conference destination and first-class resort that features great restaurants, entertainment and shopping.